Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Kindness of Strangers

Well not really strangers, but you get my drift. Today the mail brought me a nice fat pink envelope from Pam. She found something at her guild quilt show that she thought screamed me. AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was right!!! Look at the wonderful luggage tags! And just in time, market is just DAYS away, and this will go right on my suitcase.

It will be absolutely perfect with my PamKittyMorning business card in there won't it? Thanks Pam!

P.S. And the answer is Yes, I am DYING over the stickers.
P.P.S. Yes Pams do rock I won't deny it.
P.P.P.S. Some Pams get big heads. The KittyMorning kind.

13 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Those are THE cutest luggage tags I've ever seen!

6:32 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Those are so you! Got them on your suitcase right away! . . . 'cause I'm so looking forward to seeing you at Market!!!
xo, Bren

7:29 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Now those are just so perfect for you it is amazing! Your luggage will now stand out from all the other little black rolly bags at the baggage carrousel.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Very cute! I could make a BUNCH of those...have several yards of the "vintage" ME cherry fabric!

8:33 AM  
Blogger rachel griffith said...

HAHA.
love you p.s.'s.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Domestic Designer said...

Soooo Cute!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

What a thoughtful darling gift.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fabulous, you are right, they are so PKM!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

PKM Business Card?! How cool is that! I need one right now!! Pam in Chico :)

11:59 AM  
Anonymous amy said...

Pams bring joy and excitement to an otherwise dull world!

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Denise said...

Perfect!!!

2:24 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

Oh too cute and how sweet of Pam. Only wish those tags were going on luggage headed to OR instead of PA.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous tammy tadd said...

Wow! You are so lucky to have your own personal shoppers! You are the first person I think of too, when I see Hello Kitty! See ya soon!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older