Saturday, January 05, 2008

S.C.S.S

Yup, I was doing some more Secret Celebrity Stunt Sewing Thursday. I started working on a project for Alex before Christmas, but was felled by that vile cold.
I spent all of Thursday at this fab machine and it was great. Not like I'll turn my back on my 1260, but I've figured out the differences and using this Aurora 440 Quilter's Edition will help make using my 180 a little easier.

There's a little someone to keep me company too, and a tv where I can watch Crossing Jordan. And it's clean and sunny and bright. Well, sunny till it got all cloudy. We're having a nice storm here. It was still bright though because she has the best lighting EVER. And there was the ebb and flow of people that kept it interesting all day. And clean, did I mention clean?
Alex showed me this today. Now I must have this.

And Bernina owners, have you seen this?

I was flipping through my new Mary Engelbreit Magazine and saw some of the cute Cherry Baby Lakehouse fabric. And a lot of other wonderful Pink Stuff. And all I did was flip the pages, I haven't even read the magazine yet. Don't you just feel happy when you make stuff or see stuff or think about making stuff? I do.

I hope you feel happy too! xo

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Kitty! Hope you have a fun day. At least the storm let up.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew, so you survived the storm! That was nasty and it looks like it's starting up again! WOW!! That needle punch tool for the Bernina is a MUST! I'm off to the Sewing Machine Shop to check it out today I think - how fun! Thanks for sharing the info!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I can't wait to get some Cherry Baby yardage. I think Kris ordered the whole line. WOOO HOOO I'm heading over the on Monday.
Nice machinery you have there.
Happy Saturday Sewing!!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Stuff is good!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Di~ said...

PamKitty! I'm sooo excited you left a comment on my blog!!!Thanks.(I really have no clue what I'm doing, my son helps me every step of the way - rolling his eyes and shaking his head and when he heard how excited I was that you had left a comment on my blog he even took a picture of me!) :(
I'm loving your quilt you are building ~~with us looking on...
D Spack

6:44 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Gosh, it's just killing me that you guys are using the wrong brand machine ROFLOL!!! I love the quilt you're making -- thanks for letting us peek at it!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Mar said...

Sounds like a perfect way to ride out a storm! Enjoy!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

We've been having storms too. I am afraid of my studio right now but I just may have to venture in there today and make it clean-ish again.

Sewing sounds good.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your neighborhood wasn't rearranged with your taste of Oregon (see... we're just getting you guys prepped for Market).

You sewing day sounded fab... would love to sew in a big, clean and bright space - and I can't wait to see what you've made!!!

Whoo hoo... saw the "this we like" in ME about Holly's fab. That is just too cool. Have yet to actually read my issue too. Now I want to make stuff even more, and seriously think TIME should be included with the subscription. Curse that Mary E, curse her. J/K... I love her.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds like you are having some fun!! I have a couple of those cats that keep me company too!!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older