Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Chicken Dinner.

 Good morning friends, new and old!  Hope you're had a nice holiday weekend if you're in the US.  The weather here was lovely all weekend, I really enjoyed it.  It might be the last hurrah before summer temps settle on us for the foreseeable future!

PS1

I had a lot of fun on Pat's book tour.  So many great projects, right?  But today is my 'winner winner chicken dinner' day.  But before that, did you always know that phrase?  I first heard it reading blogs, it wasn't a common saying in my life... well till around 2005 anyway.  I mean it's the cutest right?  And trust me there were a lot of things I never heard of that I learned about on the internet that are not that cute!!!  

But back to the winner, who is Deborah who said "Love the runners.  Pat has been a life saver during the past couple of years.  Yours is great.'  I totally agree, Pat has been a life saver.  She's such a thoughtful friend, bouying my spirits during the past few years checking in with me.   I met Pat through the blog then later in person at Quilt Market.    She's great.  I'm lucky to know her.  

Ok, that's it for today.  Thanks for all the wonderful comments!!  I really enjoyed them.  I was really getting that old blog feeling reading them.  And everyone is so busy!!!  Hope you have a great week everyone! xop

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Congrats to Deborah for winning this lovely book. Enjoy!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Ahitra said...

As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony . https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older