Monday, May 03, 2021

Welp, now it's May

 So how are things with you ?  Not much going on here in PamKittyVille.  I haven't felt much like sewing anything big lately, just working my way through a bunch of small fun projects.  All the little bags are from Jean at Little Mint Designs.  Super fun to make. Perfect for some hand sanitizer and maybe a lip balm.  I couldn't stop making them, this is just a few of them.  (now I've done something so that this photo isn't in the center and I can't fix it and I'm not trying anymore, sorry.  Sometimes it's just TOO MUCH.)

Little Clover Pouches

Little Heather Pouches

Frankie wanted some little baskets to organize things in her IKEA cart.  I'd made a couple for her before and she needed new ones.  I didn't actually remember making the first ones, so I tried to figure out what I'd done.  I had made some small berry baskets from Ayda's Made for Baby book, so I made a couple of those.  I have a stash of fabrics I've picked up for Frankie-stuff, and a small supply of that cute bias tape.  She brought over her old basket and I didn't remember making it at all.  Yikes.

Berry Baskets

I decided I'd make a pincushion. I know this is all old news for people who follow me on Instagram.  I haven't paper pieced in a long time, so it was a fun mini-challenge.  This is from Ayumi Mill's Patchwork Please book. I might even try the hexagon potholder if I can master enlarging on my printer.   

pincushion

Also made some scrunchies.  One thing that happened this past year is that I didn't have my hair cut and colored so I have ponytail hair. (that is also half gray, weird)  This is for Frankie and it  matches a mask I made her.  
Scrunchie

Still hanging out with this guy.  He comes daily to my yard to check in.  He's kind of a jerk but I like him ok.  I guess he doesn't want me to get too attached since he belongs to some kids down the street. I get it.  
OJ

Last week, or the week before, WHO EVEN KNOWS ANYMORE, I picked up Elizabeth from the airport and we spent the day hanging out.  She was visiting her kids and meeting her new granddaughter. What a great day.  You can see a picture of that new baby over on her instagram. I can't believe I didn't take a photo.  We're both vaccinated so it was a safe visit for both of us!  And speaking of vaccinated, I met up with my sewing friends last week and it was great.  Looking forward to more of that kind of thing now.  My people will get their second shot next week and I couldn't be happier. 

Hope things are going well for you all.  I am going to head into my sewing room and figure out how to make those larger baskets for Frankie.  I want to cross that project off my list next!  Tell me how it's going!  xop


3 Comments:

Blogger Deb Silva said...

I LOVE the BLT fabric!

Things are ok here. Broken hearted at the loss of Cotton but hanging in the best I can.

8:44 PM  
Blogger baccaratsite.top said...

Thank you for providing a good quality article
바카라사이트

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Cockroach Control Treatment said...

Great blog thanks for sharing this amazing blog with us. These things look amazing you made them perfectly and the little bags are fantastic. I want these bags because I love them so let me know where to find these amazing things.

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older