Monday, December 09, 2019

Authentic

Greetings!  How are you?  We're barely into December but the Christmas Crush is in full swing.  In a bit of shocking news, MY TREE IS ALREADY UP.  Bret and Frankie  put it up right after Thanksgiving and its so cheerful. Christmas lights are happiest part of Christmas décor to me.  Inside and out! I love having a artificial tree so I can have the lights on as much as I want.  I was always so careful with a real tree. 
 
So what have you been up to?  I've been doing a lot of little sewing.  Things I can't show right now as they're gifts.  I can't wait though because I'm feeling pretty smug about them.  I started on Ayumi's very cute Dresden Photo Frame, it's adorable.  I saw it on IG and although I was worried I couldn't make the tiny petals, I ordered the pattern and kit.  The kit comes with the interfacing and the pattern printed, so I didn't have to go in search of things I might not have. I have been such a fan of Ayumi's since the early blog years and kick myself that I never reached out when she lived close by.  Anyway I finally started some petals and it's so fun.  I'm pretty clumsy at it but you can't get better if you don't practice.
 
I finally dove into one of my still unpacked boxes and put a bunch of stuff on  a shelf Bret hung up this past weekend.  Then while I was sitting around being pleased with myself I had an idea about where I could hang the little scotty towel hanger I've had FOR YEARS PEOPLE, YEARS.  I went right to where it was on the sewing table for the last decade and... you guessed it, IT WASN'T THERE!!!!  I tore through the sewing room, and all the places my sewing  is because I haven't moved all my stuff  back into my sewing room. I do this constantly.  Stash stuff and then I cannot find it. I finally admitted defeat and left Frankie a big message when I had one last thought of where I might have put it during one of my rampage cleanup sessions. 

scotty
 
 AND I FOUND IT. 
 
I'm always losing things and searching for them.  Forever tucking things away forgetting my memory isn't what it used to be.  So grateful I found it.  And that I still remember what I intended to do with it! 
 
He's charming isn't he?  I believe he was a gift, but I can't be too sure. Happy that I found him, (and the box of German paper mushrooms I hunted for about an hour before that.) Can't wait to hang  him up, just waiting for my Command Hook to be ready!  
 
Just another day in PamKittyVille.  What kind of day are you having?

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

We are getting a new tv. My son is setting it up as I type. I am very concerned it will be beyond our usual tech skills! Seriously, I just 4 months ago got my DH to use an iPhone. Pray for me.🤪

5:14 PM  
Blogger Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Congrats on getting your tree up/ I am happy you found all the things you were looking for. My tree is not up.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Karen Martindale said...

Dear Pam Kitty,
Is your fabric still available to buy?

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older