Friday, July 31, 2015

Work in Progress

Good morning my farm fresh friends!  How are you?   Its cooling off here in PamKittyVille and I've been prepping for some sewing.  I've collected my stash of reds pinks and greens, added in a couple of nice soft browns and I got to cutting. 

Farm Girl prep
 
I have a whole separate tray for all the background pieces.. I can't wait to get on this.   My Farm Girl Friday is coming up fast! I love seeing all the blocks you all are making, there are going to be some pretty wonderful quilts soon!
 
Ok, as soon as I'm done with this coffee I'm starting on the iced tea!  Have a good  weekend  everyone! Happy #farmgirlfriday! xo
 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Live a Colorful Life said...

We definitely in a cooling trend--only supposed to be 102 today in Fresno and then dipping down to a balmy 99, and 93 by Wednesday. Now THAT will seem cool to me!

I think I should drive up to your area and we could meet for some shopping therapy.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see you start sewing with Fog City Kitty. Thanks for not overwhelming us with nonstop photos till it's available. I hate that. I'm so tired of the fabric when it ships I don't even want it anymore. I am curious what this project will be. I will be patient. Thank you for making my mornings fun.

10:21 PM  
Blogger gibbygoo56 said...

I would love to have your stash! You design the most charming fabrics. Love me some Pam Kitty! Meow! I got my Kitty Belles. Thank You so much for the help finding these beauties! I plan to make a quilt for my daughter, 28 years old, who is a kitty lover. She will be so happy to get this quilt.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older