Thursday, March 06, 2014

Things to do.

You know how much I love to make myself kits.  Actually I liked it a lot when Elizabeth used to make them for me, because I'm lazy like that... but in a pinch I can do it myself.  Anyway I cut myself a kit for Holly's Kitty Cat Picnic quilt that is in the April /May McCalls Quick Quilts. You can grab a peek at it here.             

Picnic quilt McCalls Quick Quilting

Fat Quarter Shop is carrying kits for the Kitty Cat Picnic quilt, and you can find it here! I borrowed Holly's copy till I can grab my own, I'm not sure it's out in shops yet, I went to two places and couldn't find it. It can't be long now.

McCalls Quick Quilts
 
Hope your week is full of happy things. xop

7 Comments:

Anonymous Martha said...

Good morning Pam! Your posts always bring a smile. Have a great day!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

What a sweet quilt!

7:14 AM  
Blogger circle r motel said...

It is out in shops - because I bought the magazine yesterday at Walmart. So cute!

8:52 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

This is a cute quilt. I might need to squeeze in some time for this, too!

8:58 AM  
Blogger quiltdoggie said...

Ohhhhh, now I've gotta get anotha magazine :)

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow miss kitty that's so cute.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I love making little kits too. It is kind of fun.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older