Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday

Good morning!  Thanks for all the nice comments on the Charm Pack Cherry Quilt!  I had a lot of fun doing it and I'm always excited to participate in a project like that!  I loved how they all look so different. Wouldn't it be a fun thing to kit up out of scraps? I like to cut myself kits to work on.  Or kits for a gift. 

coffee
 
I have been working away with Holly.. it's so inspiring to work with her, she has so many ideas bubbling up out of her. Being in a creative environment has really jump-started that creative urge in me. I've  finished up cutting all the sashing on my Liberty Road Quilt so as soon as I have time to sit down and sew, I can finish that up.  The blocks are so cute!
 
Isn't my new mug a crackup?   My friend Carrie sent it to me along with a back up Keep Calm and Carry On mug.  She totally gets me.  Do you follow her on Instagram?  She shows works in progress at an alarming rate.
 
Ok, off to work. Although to be honest it seems wrong to call something so fun work.  Have a great day everyone! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger ferne said...

sometimes I wish there was a "Love" button to push on your posts! I love that coffee cup and your enthusiasm that I hope comes my way soon!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Tell Holly I vote for low volume text prints. PLEASE!!?? Oh, and tell her Hello from me while you're begging her. =)

7:31 AM  
Anonymous DianeP said...

What a great new mug! It would go well with my new bracelet that says, "It's been lovely, but I have to scream now." Ha Ha!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

The mug is great. I got a good laugh from it. It fits both of us.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older