Friday, April 12, 2013

Recap



Ok, so how do you think the week went?  My week was pretty good.  Lots going on, rainy weather, sunny weather, having fun, working hard, feeling happy.  Pretty DARN good I guess!  So this week I thought I had a pretty good idea. I was thinking about all the strawberries I made when we introduced Pam Kitty Morning. 


olfa circle cutter

So I got to thinking about cherries.  And how fun it would be to make some cherries to use at the table. I wasn't thinking of the same kind of production as the strawberries, just a few, for fun. But how would you go about it?  My mind was just cogitating on it while I was doing other stuff and then I thought, why not use a yo yo and a Styrofoam ball.


cherry
 
And now you can see not all things work out as you'd hoped.  It just doesn't say cherry to me.
  
Although if it was yellow it might say quince.
 
ANYWAY. Have a good weekend people.  Next week: HOMEWORK IS DUE!
 

7 Comments:

Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Oh that's cute!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

I think it's adorable - even if it doesn't look much like a cherry. A whole basket of them would be so cute.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Eeek! Homework! Good luck.

I think you're little quince/cherry has promise. You shouldn't give up on it.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I think it is just darling!!!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

You are so funny. I try things all the time that don't come out in real life like it does in my head.
It is cute even if not very cherry like. Can't go wrong when made from my favorite fabrics.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Sharon S said...

So cute! If you made the "outy" an "iney" would it look like a cherry?

9:09 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

You make me laugh. I was just thinking today I should make some of those strawberries.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older