Monday, April 15, 2013

Homework!

Good morning!  I can't believe another month has flown by and it's time to go Back to School and turn in our homework!

Back to School with Pam Kitty
 
Be sure and stop head over to the Jolly Jabber and see how Kimberly and Debbie's homework turned out! They always get an A+ in my book.  You can also check out the Flickr group for more inspiration!


Richmond
 
Block 21 Richmond

pinwheel

Block 22 Pinwheel

ComfortQuilt

Block 23 Comfort Quilt

NewEngland

Block 24 New England

LadiesAid

Block 25 Ladies Aid


month5
 
And here they all are laid out.  Already it's a pretty good size.  Debbie showed off her sashing over on Facebook last week! She's way ahead of me. I'm still playing around on photoshop trying to decide exactly what I'd like to do.  Thin sashing? Medium sashing? What are your thoughts?
 
Ok, hop on over to the Jolly Jabber and check out their homework!

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Look at you! I love that #24--so much color pop in that one.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Just wonderful! It's going to be a spectacular quilt!

10:35 PM  
Blogger cat and vee xoxo said...

I love your blocks, they are going to make such a beautiful quilt! I especially love Richmond, New England and the sweet girl inside Ladies Aid. Such gorgeous fabrics. Catherine

3:27 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I'm jealous. I love the blocks. And made with Pam fabric, they are double winnners. This will make a great quilt.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorites!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Beautiful blocks! I just can't sew enough with Pam Kitty fabrics...they are all so adorable!
Helen x

2:12 AM  
Blogger Greenmare said...

LOVE IT!!!!! love love love it!!!

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older