Monday, June 20, 2011

Taking care of business.

No time to linger over coffee this morning, its time to take care of some blog business. The business of blog hops. Today is the wrap up of the Strip-Smart Blog hop, so you need to head to Kathy's when we're finished. She just might be a announcing some winners.


I have a winner to announce in the Cotton Floss Blog hop as well!!! Thanks to everyone who left a comment!!! Marsha from Cute Stuff Inside is the Cotton Floss book winner and believe me, I know this book is going to a good home. Marsha and her daughter Frannie are quite clever. So Marsha, please email me you mailing address! Luckily for the rest of us you can find a lot of great books here, including Cotton Floss.


Now I hope everyone had a good weekend. We had a great one here.. but now it's back to business. Tell me what went on where you live. xo

4 Comments:

Blogger scarlette said...

it was hot hot hot in virginia, usa. we had planned to take papa and dad out boating/fishing with the little kids. but first one, then the second, and then the third got strep. we cancelled the boat trip 3 times and gave up and had take out chinese for Father's Day but spent time with kids and watched a movie. all they were up for. as their mommie said "this is now how i planned father's day weekend"

6:58 AM  
Blogger QuiltSoup said...

Glad to see that you are keeping busy and yes I did use that scallop ruler.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Michelle said...

Hey Pam, love that cup! Is that a Cath Kidston? Where did you get it? I think I might need one! Love ya.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous tammy said...

Sorry, didn't see that my daughter was logged in... I meant to send that comment from me! What a dope!!!!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older