Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Pretenses

I'm now giving up all pretenses of turning these market posts into a cohesive story.. I have jury duty, so just want to get my post up so you guys have something to do tomorrow.. and however long I end up hanging out in court! At the Holiday Happy end of the Lecein booth, Kate Spain, Monica, Brenda, me and Nireko!

Aww are they the greatest sisters ever???? Smart, happy and hilarious. Not to mention so very talented. Totally in awe. And speaking of great sisters, why don't I have a good photo of these two?
The completely adorable Kay Whitt. I hear her book is simply amazing. I GOTTA GET MY HANDS ON IT.




Cutest couple award goes to Sherri and her husband Paul. Just ask anybody.




First time meeting the darling miss Amy! Thanks to Gina for introducing me!


Glad to see you again Gina! Missed you a ton! xo


After many many markets, finally I met the very sweet Tara! I've managed to miss her since probably our first market in Houston, but finally the timing was just right.


Kathy Kathy Kathy!!!! Her book is selling like HOTCAKES.. and I'm lucky to have had the chance to sew a little bit for her.


And to finish off this set, the sweetest mother-daughter design team around, Bonnie and Camille.
Ok more disjointed photos to come.. Lots of pretty smiling faces because as good as all the great stuff it, the people are totally AMAZING. Ok, see you on the flip side of jury duty my very special people. xo

13 Comments:

Blogger chq said...

This makes me miss everyone so much - can we just do a repeat please?

I hope jury duty is short & sweet for you!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Thanks for the post...Hope you get put on an interesting case!

Pat

5:31 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Hope you have some applique (oh no the "a" word) tucked away to pass the time, or maybe some paperpieced hexagons...or better yet a cozy mystery novel. Thanks for the great photos Pam.

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Thanks for taking time to post all this. Bet you had tons of fun!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Thanks again for the pics! Have a fun time at jury duty!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Looks like a fun time at Quilt Market!

Sounds like a draaaaaaagggggg re: jury duty ........ :)

6:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great photos! It was nice to finally get to chat with you in person! See ya in Houston if you go! Have fun with Jury Duty :O(

8:20 AM  
Blogger Kate D. Spain said...

oh Pam, poor you! Hope you don't end up on a jury (like i did...5 weeks on a double-murder trial!!). Thanks for sharing the pics. It was so great to see you at Market, but I don't feel like i had enough Pam and Monica time. xxoo kate

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Andria said...

It looks like it was so much fun- wish I had some way to get into it. Maybe someday! Have fun with jury duty!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Thanks for sharing the photos! Good luck with jury duty! Lots of friends on jury duty the last couple of weeks.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Eugenia said...

Thank you Thank you for sharing. Keep it coming.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Hey, just found out that Elizabeth is one of the featured artists at Quilt in the Garden in September! That means you too! Becky and I will be there for sure. This is going to be serious fun!!!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I see many who I love and adore!!! So glad I got to share being with them with you.

I just keep scrolling up and down, up and down, up and down... basking in the glow of such wonderful people. Sigh. Wish I could back.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older