Friday, May 21, 2010

Snapshot

No amount of this will help. Seriously, what a day. Lots of walking lots of talking. Lots of me not recognizing people right off. I am notorious for not "getting it" when people use their real names. So I'm a little bit mortified about that. Anyway, today's photos brought to you without hyperlinks. I got up too late to get on that. Yesterday had us walking all over and then of course sample spree! Check twitpics for other photos, today I will be better about getting my regular camera out. Promise.
Quilt Dad and Jaybird!

Brenda and Lynette!

Kathy from Teacher's Pet.

Mary on Lake Pulaski!!

Sherri and the crew from This and That Patterns!


OMG Thimbleanna! SHOCKER TOTAL SURPRISE!! She is awfully inspiring!



Minnick and Simpson!



Lizzy House!

The actual shoes from Small Stash Sewing worn by the adorable Melissa Averinos of Yummygoods.
Tip of the people iceberg. OMG. Ok, time to get ready and going. Hope you guys have a great day.xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

I love your pics - I feel like I am there :) keep it up till sunday!! I don't want to miss a thing :) you are awesome
Mary

5:54 AM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Hi (from the other Pam)-Be safe, drink lots of coffee, say hi to Monica for me and just have FUN! Love the photos! Feels like we're there catching up too.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Robyn - Coffee and Cotton said...

How fun is this! Thank you for keeping us drooling :p

6:40 AM  
Blogger Vickie E said...

Ack! I didn't know ThimbleAnna was here.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

I'm living vicariously through your blog, twitter, and photos. Keep 'em coming!

I don't think I could recall real names when I first know someone by a blog name. I think I would have to come up with a mixture of the both names to identify online friends!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

What a hoot it would be to see the actual people that I read about on their blogs!!! Thanks for sharing.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Thimbleanna too....okay...when I get to market I'll wear a sign that says "A Quilting Life"!

Have fun today!

7:45 AM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

You're livin' the life! Thank you for translating the famous faces back to the bloggy names we know. There needs to be a pic-tionary for that. Have fun!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hi Pam, its so fun being able to put names to faces. Being over "the other side" of the world of course it gets hard work sometimes and seriously envious work also.
hugs Deb

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older