Monday, May 10, 2010

News Flash

Good morning good morning my fine feather friends, how are you? Did you have a lovely weekend? I hope so. It was quite nice here, and in fact Bret has taken the day off, so it's still weekend! I love that. The weather isn't cooperating for a nice day picking up in the yard but we'll still have fun. I know this is the same photo Elizabeth is showing.. but its so cute, I can't resist. Her backyard is so nice it was just fun to be there. Look at this cute patio set and her little fountain area. She's got the magic touch I tell you.
So what's the news... Elizabeth is releasing the new patterns today! I have three new patterns this time, Sugar Stars, Flower Power and Petunia Picnic, and she's got Zig Zag Too! and the much requested Coffee with Friends. She's also got some other fun news, so head over there to check it out!
Happy Monday my little peeps!
P. S. Thanks to Barbara for the lovely bundle of Simply Sweet for this pattern!

11 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Elizabeth's patterns are wonderful. Flower Power is fantastic. I adore it!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Love your New patterns. You have been busy being creative again. You have the best sense of humor!! Inspiration just drips from you to me . . . thanks for that! Have a great Spring Market!
Nancy in AZ

8:55 AM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

Gosh, everything is so pretty!! Not a dud in the bunch. ;-) Great job, ladies! Thanks for providing us with more gorgeous projects to ponder!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Lots of cuteness going on over here. Love the table runner with the flower.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SOOOO pretty!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Wow, you guys are so dang busy and creative! No wonder there are never any ideas left over for the rest of us, you are using them all up.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Robyn - Coffee and Cotton said...

You Rock!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Pam, your patterns are darling too! Now I'm gonna have to make these too, especially that great Irish chain variation. love Sam

1:08 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Eugenia said...

My Outlook isn't set up for me to send you a email the easy way.

David Sedaris was amazing you would have loved it. He is so gracious and his stories so completely real and drag down funny.

Eugenia

6:08 PM  
Blogger Material Girls said...

Fantastic! I come over to your blog and it just makes me smile:)
Nadine

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older