Wednesday, April 28, 2010

R. I. P.

Yesterday I had to say good-bye to an old friend, my walking foot.
I bought it new when I got my Bernina 1260 almost 20 years ago. My newer Bernina has a fancy walking foot, and now, thankfully, so does my 1260. I was afraid that Dublin Sewing Center would be out of the old type of walking foot, phew. Close call.
Had a lucky break on the way home too, ran into my old friend Sharon G. at Nob Hill. I rarely see anyone out and about, and it was fun to see her after so long. Hi Sharon!
The day turned out to be lucky. Hope yours did too peeps! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I need to go get the new fancy walking foot for my new machine. My DH bought the machine as a surprise and my old one doesn't fit, its hard to be without!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Qubie said...

It hard to say goodbye to a an old friend, but even better to have a new friend.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Erika Mulvenna said...

I absolutely LOVE the walking foot! I got TWO for my old 1080, you know, just in case I wear one out! I have a newer Bernina, too, but sometimes I like sewing on that older 1080. They do become old friends!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older