Friday, June 04, 2010

More Market

It's been a long week people. Long. Week. Anyway.

Just about everyone is done with market posts and there are far better booth photos out there, so get clicking on those KPKM links. So here's Cyndi and Julie!

Oh so cute Bari J's area at Windham. She's got some great pictures of these projects on her blog. I must have tweeted the cute photo I had of her standing in her area here.



Nancy and Linda.

Here's Gudrun. Check out her blog to hear her cute story about her son and schoolhouse!

And look at all the cuteness here in Cindy's booth. How I managed to miss getting her pal Renee in a photo, I don't know.

And meeting up with Twitter friends is the greatest.

New friends. Ask them about me, I dare you.


More new friends!!!! Nice to meet you in person Mary Andra and meet the sisters!

New friend and first time market attendee!


Old friend and neighbor!


Sweet hand stitcher and sometimes blogger!


New friend!
And today, last but by no means least, someone I was dying to meet for a long time!



That's it for today. Hope you guys have a good weekend. I'll get more pictures going and really, I need to try and get my act together and make something. It's been too long. And then, a trip to see Elizabeth's cleaned up studio.... have you seen the photos?

7 Comments:

Anonymous happy zombie said...

OMG... you got to meet Nadine! I was at one end while she was at the other - and we never got to meet. You must have seen her on the last day when you zigged... and I zagged.

You know what this means... we have to go to Utah and visit Nadine at her shop.

Love all the pics of the beautiful peeps!

10:16 AM  
Blogger chq said...

love love love those two girls at the very tip top! How soon till Fall Market?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

More pics of so much cuteness are just killing me! Never missing another one!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

So much fun! Lovely pictures of lovely ladies.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Material Girls said...

You forgot to photo-shop me so I looked svelte. It was so great to meet you! and yes, I agree with Monica a road trip to Utah is, or should be in your future! You guys can stay with me!
Nadine

6:02 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

You got to meet Nadine! Isn't she great, I love her shop. And that cute Shelby....watch out!

7:21 PM  
Blogger MahQuilter said...

Hi Pam,

I sm not sure who had more fun, you or my sisters and me. But who cares...we got to meet. Thank you for adding our booth to your Market pics.

Are you going to the Long Beach show? Hope to visit real soon.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older