Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Coffee and the Cooling Trend

Everything seems a little blurry today, I'm trying to down as much coffee before hitting the road as possible. Its another fun day with Elizabeth and Monica and I'm not getting any younger people.

Yesterday was a complete blast. We all met up at Alex's house for a morning of laughing and well, some other stuff that shall be revealed later.

I don't know what the heck was going on with this photo. The whole morning was a blur. I have a picture of Elizabeth giving me the stink eye and I have no idea what that was about. But you better believe I'm not showing it because she'll give me a lot more than the stink eye if bad pictures show up on the blog.

It's very possible we're just nuts.

But on the not-so-nutty side, it's time to announce the winner of the drawing for Alex's book. Since yesterday was our anniversary I had Bret pick a number and Cathy M , who writes "Great quilts. I don't think I could have kept that quiet for so long. Good for you." is the winner. Cathy email me with your address and I'll get my lazy butt down to the post office!!! Thank you everyone who commented!!! I'm quite thrilled to be a part of the Alex Anderson team believe me.

Alright people. No time for dawdling this morning.

14 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

Congrats to Carol! Thanks for the great pics :-)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Alex Anderson said...

We had a blast.........got some video!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful news to Cathy M.

BTW, how did you arrive at Pam Kitty Morning for your blog name? It's clever.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Candace said...

Congrats to Cathy! Now who is that who sneaked into the picture...why it's the fabulous Ms. Zombie! You gals are having wayyy too much fun!
Cheers!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! It certainly looks like you all had a great time!! Congrats to Cathy!

3:09 PM  
Blogger tina said...

How fun!

So, here is a related question--------- a 'friend' of mine posted a HORRIBLE photo of me online. I mean horrible. I commented to her that I hated it and she told me that she liked it. Then said I was being whiny. AND the photo stays. Harumph. Would you ever put a photo on the blog of someone that was less than flattering? I certainly wouldn't. I'm venting :P can you tell?

7:04 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Glad you gals are having fun :-D

8:25 PM  
Blogger Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

can i come next time?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry about that photo. I really don't know what was going on...you always know what I'm thinking so you tell me!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Ok, so what's really boggling me, is WHY was I not doing what E and A were doing? And why don't I remember this? All I know (and remember)... was all the hilarity and high jinx. Good times, good times!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had SO much fun as usual!!! Jealous a bit... :)

1:31 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Looks like the mod squad to me...wish you were in the pix so we could get the whole gal thing! Truly happy you could all get together! Pam in Chico

5:52 AM  
Blogger Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congrat's Cathy M! Looks like y'all had a wonderful day! Can't wait to read more. ;-))

8:05 AM  
Blogger chq said...

You have the coolest friends...I want to hang with you guys!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older