Friday, May 15, 2009

Hopscotch over to Quilter's Inn

Wednesday Elizabeth and I made a little trip over to the Quilter's Inn to do some pre-market shopping and drop off Hopscotch! Here are Marby and Cyndy with Elizabeth. They're so great, and we all got to work pulling the fabrics from this quilt to kit. I just can't thank Jane and her fun staff enough for their enthusiasm for our patterns!!! If you're interested in a kit, give her a call! (925-837-8458 ) Their shelves are chock full of Bubble Gum Basics!
Here are two customers, Jennifer and Susan, who got caught up in our enthusiasm Wednesday!! Jane has the nicest customers. So hi there again Jennifer and Susan. I hope we didn't scare you!


We're at the first day of Quilt Market today!! Well we will be soon! Have a good day peeps!

6 Comments:

Blogger rachel griffith said...

cute quilt!!!
i'm sure you didn't scare them too bad.

p.s. elizabeth's bag is cute!!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

My seatbelt is on and I am ready for my vicarious trip to Quilt Market.

I'm really hoping to have some vicarious fun at Sample Spree.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

I LOVE that quilt ! ....and I think those gals probably realize you two are basically harmless .... as long as coffee has been administered first thing in the AM !

8:08 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

Jennifer and Susan look scared. Very, very scared.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

So, how much fun are you having right now? Oh...the envy!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh boy I love that quilt...waiting for your market report! Have fun girlies :-)!!!!!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older