Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lotta Love

Elizabeth ordered a little goodie for me from our friend Lotta. Is it ever cute! Lotta included the darling Q is for Quilt card as a special treat, she's just that nice!
She's got them carefully mounted so you can remove the vintage card if you want. I think we all know I'll never be able to USE the card as a card, it's darling. I ordered a little Valentine's treat for Frankie from Lotta and that just came in the mail. LOVE. IT.

In the meantime, been doing some of this.

Made myself a list and started working on checking stuff off. Including but not limited to finishing up the bag prototype and pattern for Elizabeth, making a pillowcase for Frankie and a variety of dorky around the house things. Like vacuuming. It's all shocking I know.

Ok, back to the list. Have fun my friends!

Oh! And p.s. Elizabeth is having a drawing, hop on over and get in on it!

**edited to add... here's where you can find a tidbit about what I was working on for Alex during my Celebrity Stunt Sewing last week.


Blogger jen said...

So, the kids came up with the ideas and you put them into fabric? Sounds like a lot of fun!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

How cute. Your own little Scottie ring. That is so Pamkittymorning! I just love looking at all the fun things on Etsy : ) See ya next week!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Marcia AKA Ladymarcia said...

Cute Cute Cute. Think I'll order myself one. Gotta think of something cleaver like that. M :-)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Why did you not have the maid do the vacuuming while you sit and sew?? LOL!!
Love the scotty ring and the Q is for quilt card.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Lotta said...

So glad you liked everything. Thanks for sharing the picture!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

You better hide that Q is for Quilt card, because I am sure coveting that little beauty right now! Adorable!

11:22 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Everything is so darn cute. The scottie ring is adorable and so very you! I love the CC times article too!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

So, when did you have time for a job? :) It sounds like you are enjoying your new adventure.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older