Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pamkittymorning



It's been a lovely Pamkittymorning around here today. I've been drinking copious amounts of coffee, checking on my blog peeps, watching some birds. This is the first year birds have actually bathed here. Sometimes this makeshift birdbath is chock full of little sparrows all fluttering and splashing. I could watch all day.

But I won't. I'll get those feeders filled up again, get another cup of coffee and then head into my sewing room. Its just a few short weeks till our big market trip and I need to get my bag done. It's all cut out, I don't know what I'm waiting for.

I hope you all have a wonderful spring day!

8 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

tell me what it's like, sewing. it's been so long for me...

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...so difficult to sew when it's so beautiful outside! Must. Stop. Procrastinating.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Carrie,
I am also procrastinating, as I am currently in my politics class and commenting on my mom's blog!


Hi mom.

12:21 PM  
Blogger FrenchGardenHouse said...

I am so glad I found your blog! I sat in my garden today and listened to the birds sing...I love Spring the most, I think.

I am totally jealous of your Hydrangeas...mine are just leafing out right now. Yours are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing..I might copy the picture and show it to my plants, think they will be inspired?

Lidy

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling little bird. My birdbath turned into a planter last year when we had the mosquito scare. I still do have my bird feeders though which they love.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag... you're IT Pam! Unofficially of course!
http://thehappyzombie.com/blog/?p=156

1:08 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

How'd I miss this sweet birdie picture? You snuck it right in there!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

What a precious photo! How lovely to be able to enjoy such a perfect spring morning. I can just imagine sitting in my garden doing the same thing!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older