Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday

Good morning friends!  How are things on your side of the internet?   Things are perking along over on my side.  Last week Bret had the week off, so we had some fun heading up to Twain Harte one day, and then visiting Frankie another day.   Of course Thanksgiving was thrown in there and we kept it seriously low key this year.  And now we're back to things as usual.    Today I'm off to Alex's to help out with a project she's got going and that will be a fun way to shake up my schedule.
 
But before I drink all the coffee and head out, I wanted to share my Splendid Sampler block Minnesota Maze!   This block is designed by my pal Roseann and it was very fun to make. 
 

Splendid Sampler Minnesota Maze
 
 
Head over to Roseann's blog to read all about her inspiration for the block.  Roseann has had a very busy year this year and you can find out about it there. 
 
I guess I better get ready to go.  Hope you guys have a good week. Did you head out and join the crowds for Black Friday or did you stay home?   I admire all those brave souls out there braving the crowds!  Hibernation time for me. 
 
 

4 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Have fun!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I love your block!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

What a beautiful and bright block! Thank you for the link to Roseann's blog and the story behind the block. So special!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Beautiful block! Love those colours so much!
Helen xox

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older