Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Swatches! The Swatches!

Good morning! It's going to be another beautiful day here today, lots of sunshine for a happy day!    Exciting news, the swatches are up, the swatches are up!!! You can head over here to the LakeHouse site and see them!! I'm so excited! 


PamKittyGardenIntPage

Now to take care of business... the winner of the Great Granny Squared book is Jan who said:

"Oh my! I am trying so hard to not do another Sew along, but this basket is really tempting me! So Dang Cute!I would love to win Loris latest book! Do you need it to sew along?
Thanks for the chance!
xo jan@ Sew and Sow Farm"


Jan, email me your address there at Sew and Sow Farm and I'll get that book in the mail to you!

Now if you like Pam Kitty Garden it would be awesome if you asked your local quilt shop to carry it!

Ok have a great day everybody! xo

14 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Can't wait to see them in person in 2 weeks! See yo then!

6:20 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

You're killing me with these prints! I can't wait!

7:12 AM  
Blogger jan said...

Yay! I won. Thank you so much. Emailing my addy right now! And I can't wait until PKG comes out! Wow. Gorgeous and I LOVE that TEXT!
xo jan@ Sew and Sow Farm

7:52 AM  
Blogger donna said...

Your fabric is so sweet. I so can not wait until I can order it.
Congrats to Jan.
Hugs
donna

10:15 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

I too can't wait for the new fabric to come out!!
Congratulations Jan - Enjoy the Book!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Lisa D. said...

I love those little birdies with their parasols. And the flowers in pots. Super cute collection.

1:30 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

I'm SOOOOO excited! That little white print with red outlined people, I die!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Marcy said...

Oh my. The reds/blacks are on my list. But oh those purples and pinks. Dandies.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Beausoleil Quilts said...

The little birds with umbrellas- so cute. Watering cans are adorable too.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

So pretty!! Love it!!

2:39 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Those are just TOOOOO stinkin' cute!!! I can't wait to see them at market!!!

6:18 AM  
Blogger A little happy place said...

Just gorgeous.....fingers crossed we'll be get hold of it through your UK distributor. Pretty please!!! Sarah xo

10:03 AM  
Blogger cat and vee xoxo said...

oh goodness Pam, Pam Kitty Garden is fabulous! I love so many of the prints - the little birds with the umbrellas, the flowers, the line drawings, the text WITH the flowers! Gorgeous, gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful time at Quilt Market. xx

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

love love love the new collection!! I'm super excited to make pretty things with it :)

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older