Friday, April 18, 2014

News Flash!

It's that time of year again, and finally I can give you all a little peek at what Holly and I have been up to!  The LakeHouse webpage is being updated with all the swatches in the next few days, but in the mean time you can get a taste of the collection on the splash page!


 
This year I'm excited to  tell you about my new collection Pam Kitty Garden. It's full of all the whimsy you'd expect from a Holly and Pam collaboration and I hope you're going to love it as much as I do. 
 
Holly has a lot of exciting news to share about LakeHouse at Spring Quilt Market this year. I'm excited about all of them but super excited about  Pam Kitty Garden. 
 
 

14 Comments:

Anonymous Johanna said...

Can't wait to see what is new! See you in Pittsburgh!!
Johanna

5:16 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Looks wonderful, sweet and it sings PKM!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Can't wait to see PamKittyGarden in its entirety!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

I can't wait to hear the news and I love how you and Holly keep cranking out all those ideas! I see some Pam Kitty Garden quilts and handbags in my future!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Farm Road Quilts said...

Can't wait to see it Pam! Keep us updated.

8:32 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

This might be my favorite PMK collection! Love all of the prints and colors, but especially the little tulips, the gardening silhouettes and... do I see florals on top of text?!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger mynestofyarnandbuttons said...

Can't wait to get a bundle of PK garden. when will it be out?!
xoRobin

1:09 PM  
Blogger Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

You are killing me!!! Guess I had better start saving my pennies because I will have to get this whole line, too! I should take a picture of all my Pam Kitty stash sometime. =)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Christine M said...

They are so pretty.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Awesome! So proud of you Pam for your success!

Keep the fabric coming.

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Kristie said...

Pam!!
I can't believe just how adorable your new Pam Kitty Garden is! We all LOVE it and can't wait to get our hands on some!!
Way to go, Pam and Holly!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger donna said...

SQUEAL! I can not wait.
Hugs
donna

1:58 PM  
Blogger Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Pam Kitty Garden looks awesome! Can't wait for it to come out!

5:14 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

So excited that Pam Kitty Garden will soon be out!! It looks like a delicious collection and I know I will love to sew with it!!
Helen xox

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older