Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday

Good Monday morning!  How was your weekend?  It was  nice here, lots of sunshine, perfect 70s weather.  Yesterday I worked on clearing some stuff off my sewing table. I'm horrible about my work area.  It's generally chaos, I am a person who just piles stuff  up.  Worry about it later.

granny along

I unearthed this little granny square top, that I wrote about first here.  Remember the original little granny square sew-along that started back around February 2012? 

granny along
 
I had one little border to stitch on, pitiful, something got piled on top and then another.. kind of sad, as even though it's wrinkly and kind of a mess, I still like it.  I don't think we're 'over' granny squares yet, that's for sure! So now it's piled up with other little quilt tops waiting for quilting some day!
 
Table still needs work, but it's better. I had some good crime fighting tv to watch and that helps me stick with it.  What did you do this weekend? 
 
I'm off to the studio today! Hope everyone has a great day! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love your little Granny Squared Blocks. I just finished a few and might use them in some Barn Blocks. Yes, I know the piling-up part in the sewing room...!
We were busy raking lawn and cleaning up flower beds on the weekend and I finally was able to put out some pansies on the front porch, but guess what is to come tomorrow - maybe - more snow!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Quilting with Pugs said...

I'm always cleaning and moving piles. Got home last night from a 3 day retreat. Great mystery and power sewing. Looks like I won't b sewing much today.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I ran down to the local quilt store and rented time on their longarm to get a baby quilt quilted. Last night it snowed - yet again - so today is a pajama day. I'm going to get my block exchange done for my local quilt guild. I wanted to mention...have you read A Fine Romance by Susan Branch? A must read!!!!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Christine M said...

Your little granny square quilt is lovely.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older