Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday

Happy Friday! I can't believe the week went by so fast!  We've had a lot of sunny days, even the mornings are bright! We had some cooler days but it's warming up for the weekend again.

coffee
 
Do you have any plans? Usual stuff around here. Next week starts the Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Magazine tour and I'm excited to say my block is included  in Volume 7!  I can't wait to share my block with you! There are a lot of great blocks so be sure and hop over to the Quilty Pleasures Blog to get the latest news.

quiltmaker's 100 blocks v8
 
So that's all that's new for this week! I hope you all have a great weekend and come back here Monday and tell me all about it! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger Sasha said...

I'm hoping to sneak in lots and lots of sewing time this weekend!!! I'm off to check out the Quilty Pleasures Blog. I can't wait to see your block!!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I'm hoping to get some sewing in too! Today is a bright, beautiful sunny day and the birdies are chirping like crazy. Wishing you a happy weekend Pam.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I have that big coffee cup thing. But I use it for fun things not a planter. It works both ways.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older