Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Tuesday News

Hi there everybody! I heard some exciting news, Quiltmaker's 100 Block first issue has been reprinted! If your collection is missing Volume 1 now is the chance to pick one up!  You can read all about it over at Quilty Pleasures and enter to win a copy by leaving a comment!  


QMMS-130030-cover-REPRINT_250
 
One of the fun things about this issue was my block was right next to Monica's, and they were both made from the same fabric and were perfect companion blocks.  You can check out her blog post here and see what a cute quilt she made using the two blocks together.  More Monica Genius at work.

And now, as proof of sewing, here's the front of the bag. That pocket is huge and will hold a lot of stuff.  Now I just need to get fusing and then I can sew it all together.

progress
 
Ok everybody, I'm back to work. Have fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger Junebug said...

Oh how cute is that bag going to be. I can't wait to see it finished. Speaking of finished I need a kick start to get some ufo done!! Too much sitting and reading blogs, LOL!!! So here I sit every morning with coffee in hand, enjoy your day!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Love the bag. It is turning out so sweet. Your button cards is one of my favorite fabrics of all time.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Great bag! I wish I were sewing today!!! Yes I'm in my sewing room...but I'm painting...hopefully will finish this afternoon!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love reading your blog and thank you for the giveaway

4:40 PM  
Blogger Crafts a la Mode said...

You have the cutest blog ever, Pam. We're still blogging. Thanks for all the support through the years. Linda

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older