Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Crazy Town

Good morning! What's new with you since we last met? We totally lost our minds and went out and got this.


b1




I know! Right? I've been wanting this since I saw the first commercial of crazy people dancing, and yesterday on a whim we just went out and picked it up. After what seemed like an age we got it up and running. Then, I put my paws up and got dancing.

First off, WHAT THE HECK???? It video tapes you???? Yeah that was a shocker. We all laughed so hard I thought we'd pass out from lack of oxygen. Lets just hope that we've disabled everything so nothing shows up on you tube. Because people believe me... that is something no one wants to see. Talk about witness protection!

Anyway it was a super week or so with Bret off and even though the house is still in chaos we're happy clams. Now gotta run, I have dance class.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Martha said...

You Go Girl!!!

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam. I think you will find it is great exercise. Mom and Dad bought the girls two extra Wii controllers and Wii Dance 3 for Christmas. Now we can all dance together and it amazes me how much these teen girls are playing with us! I am so glad that Wii does not record. I might be mortified and there is always the risk one of the girls would put something like that online just because I made her clean her room! Have fun. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

6:21 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, does that ever look like fun! And who couldn't use a good laugh, really?

6:46 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I am right there with you! Santa brought Emma the Wii ABBA dance game. It is fun but exhausting! :)

7:29 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I'll keep checking You Tube for PKM!!! First Dance Central 2 - next Dancing With the (Quilting) Stars!!! You go girl!!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Cut a rug dahhhhling ! Enjoy ! WOO!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Shake your groove thang!

8:51 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

LOL! We were the same way Christmas morning. When the xbox started flashing pics of us all lined up on the couch--we looked like Shrek and Donkey at the end of the Welcome to Duloc song ;-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s680M8bBNiI

9:42 AM  
Blogger Jackie's Stitches said...

I had no idea it video'd you! Too funny. :)

3:43 PM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

OH FUN! my caps lock even wants to dance!!! fun times!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

That's hysterical! I'm hoping that someday, you'll be famous (well, I mean dancing famous, you're already fabric famous) and we'll see PKM dancing videos!!!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

This is funny. I just got done watching that stupid dance mom's show and I thought of you and your dancing self.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older