Monday, February 23, 2009

Anne, again.

Anne was talking about her new bunny Abby the other day. Abby is helping her out with her new computer Brittney. You might recall Anne talking about her bunny room. Or you might recall me talking about it.
Well Anne, I have a rabbit as well. She's shyer than Abby. Maybe it's because she's French. But she was born in America. In fact she's a California Girl.





She's a bit petite for her breed, which can grow up to 14 pounds. I doubt Binnie would like me to reveal her weight, but I suspect its under 5 pounds.



She's a great help though. Really.



You can see that she often tires and requires a rest.. she's of a delicate nature. She has a flair for the dramatic as well.


Binnie can be a bit critical. Editing is her specialty. Plus she's somewhat of a taskmaster.


Ok, Binnie says back to work. Happy day peoples.


15 Comments:

Blogger Anne Heidi said...

Oh she is adorable :) Must be wonderful to get such great help...lol

7:32 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Binnie!. . . what a cutie!. . . (& what a little tease!) I think that maybe Abby want;s to be just like Binnie when she grows up!
xo, Bren

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! How cute is she?!? She just makes me want to snuggle up to something.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tooooooooo cute! Weepy cute!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Such sweet photos--makes it hard to believe some of the stories I've heard about that girl...

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a snuggy, cuddly little bunch of absolute adorableness. Her temperment would seem to be sweetness indeed.
Don't we love our little cuties?
Bonnie

12:34 PM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Could Binny be any sweeter? How adorable and fun for you.
Thanks for checking out my blog- it's almost ready to go and you left the first comment!

Thanks for the well wishes-
Lori

12:57 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Petable. I just want to reach through and pet her.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Too cute!!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Binnie the beautiful. She is just gorgoeous. I adore lops, we used to have two when our kids were little.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Jodi Nelson said...

Great post! ooxx`jodi

6:31 AM  
Blogger Sheri Howard said...

I know people have bunnies for pets, I have heard they will use a little box, it that correct? How is their personality, do they get friendly like a cat?

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWW - your bunny is so adorable. I think I just squealed at the cuteness of it all.

9:43 PM  
Blogger rachel griffith said...

how adorable!!!
:D

6:28 AM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

Abby wants to know if she can come play with Binnie? She's SO cute! And I can see she a computer genius like Abby. Wonder if she'll hold a pencil like Abby does?

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older