Thursday, November 06, 2008

Just when you thought it was over, more quilt market

Today I'm just all over the map with my photos, I'm too lazy to try and get them into better order. End of the week and all that!

Here's Tenny and Courney at Things, a wonderful booth that was filled with old textiles, sewing notions and my personal favorite...


...anything with a state name on it. I'm crazy for that stuff. Or possibly just crazy. I'll let you be the judge.

Now considering that we were at market for 5 day across from Jere'e (aka Jessie) you'd think I'd have a plethora of delightful photos to show you. Sadly, this is the very best one. But keep checking on her blog, I'm sure soon she'll be sharing the plethora of delightful videos she took.

I don't know if you remember from last year, but we met Katherine from Norway. We went nuts because we'd seen photos of her shop just days before. She came back bearing Green Gate for us, I can't tell you how exciting that was.

We met Renee, of Liberty Star. I LOVED her booth. I used to do a lot of primitive quilts, dark colors etc, and I have a ton of rusty stuff stored in boxes. I love how she's using fresh new colors with her old metal. I found it so inspiring, took plenty of photos and again, this is the best one. Pitiful. It's such a darling booth.

Neighbors and friends, Boulder Creek Designs!


Here's Minnick and Simpson's booth. Seriously, I could not LOVE THESE TWO MORE. I could go on and then on some more but that would just be embarrassing. For all of us.



I used to hook (rugs, come on people) a lot more, and Polly's rugs really inspired me to get my half completed rug out and work on it.

Here's Angela from Moda. She works on, among other things, the Moda Fabricmatcher. Have you tried it yet?

Look at this crew. Gina was cracking us up. I could hang out with these people ALL. THE. TIME. Elizabeth, Gina, Laurie and Polly.

More neighbors.. they'll have some exciting news soon! They were so much fun to hang out with.

Down the aisle a bit, Joanna of Fig Tree Quilts with our friend Diana the Amazing Quilter. Joanna had some lovely offerings this fall market, check out her blog for some more wonderful booth photos.

Another favorite booth is the Lecien booth. There are so many lovelies there, little kits, bags, quilts all displayed in the most delicious manner.


Here's a shot of Monica's wonderful quilt made as a free pattern for Lecien featuring the wonderful Minny Muu fabrics.

Here's Elizabeth in front of her quilt. It's also a free pattern available from Lecien.

Of course no final market report is complete without a photo of the wonderful Julie, Elizabeth's sister-in-law.

So that's it peeps. The end of quilt market photos! Stay tuned, I'll announce the winner of the drawing soon! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger jen duncan said...

Noooo! I don't think I'm ready for it to be over!! I really have enjoyed all the pics and links to more pics, Pam. Thanks a lot from all of us. :-)

6:17 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Ditto Jen! Sad it's over. It was so much fun to read and see, and of course so entertaining by you. Thanks for bringing is all to us! And thanks for the shout-out too1 xxoxoxoxo!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

.... too!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Whew! There have been LOTS of photos--and while I've enjoyed all your posts I'll be very relieved to not see any more pics of me!! Fun to see always lovable Julie, though!!

7:41 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Pam . . . I owe you a ton of thanks. . . for taking photos of all the things I missed at Market! You are amazing! (I feel like I went. . . but didn't. . . really). . . Anyway - I think that Nireko did an amazing job with the Lecien booth! It was beautiful! (How could it not be. . . filled with beauties from ones such as Elizabeth & Monica!)
Thanks for such a great Market tour!
xo, Bren

8:09 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Just when you think there is no more, there is! I'd love to make quilts for Lecien. Lucky girls. Nice quilts too. I can only imagine.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the market pics! Almost llike being there.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with everyone else...you do a marvelous market tour, my dear!!!
Thanks for all the lovely photos..seems like being there.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older