Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The last day

Who wouldn't enjoy this little face greeting them in the morning? It's a blurry face, I know, she's not as good with the posing like the rest of the crew around here. But sweet.
Well sweet some of the time, some of the time she's shredding my hands and arms trying to escape my grip.
I'll miss the evening rabbity walk, where I let her loose out back to run around and stretch her legs while I clean her cage. (constantly supervised of course.. yikes) She'll chase us up and down the back lawn which is hilarious. (probably to her, she's manipulating us for sure)
This someone, Rocket, will not miss her. At all. Anyway, Frankie is now demanding Binnie back and it looks like I'll have to comply.
Tomorrow.

10 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

So long, Binnie!
I know it's sad, but I've also seen what she's done to your arm!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

They can really scratch you up can't they? Our rabbit once shredded my clothes with is claws!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Ha... I love the pic of Rocket. He's got that, "She's leaving, right. She's not gonna come back, right. You're not just messing me, right." look. Where's Peep? Is she still staring at me, because I really feel like I'm being watched.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Awwww, Bye Bye Binnie. We'll miss you! Be sure you write to Grandma and Uncle (Aunt?) Rocket (who btw has that WHAT are you doing woman? look!) Cute, cute pictures!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Is there going to be a going away party??? cause I like a good party you know.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

What's a house without a rabbit? Stop by and I'll give you a temporary one...Ceramic or wool, I have both.

Bring Rocket too.

6:29 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

LOL! Poor Rocket's like; "Seriously. The rabbit has GOT to GO!!"

11:56 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

I love the 'rabitty walk' idea. . . & the picture of Binnie chasiing you up & down the back lawn is cracking me up!. . . (It looks like there needs to be some "Rocket time" after Binnie leaves. . . hmmm?)
xo, Bren

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Rocket.... Still, Binnie was an adorable guest!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

What a sweet face!!!! Till next time!

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older