Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Time!

Can you believe all the comments? Holy Cow! That's like my month's allotment of comments all in one post. I went to a random number counter and got a number and counted, and then Bret counted and while I'm not clever enough to get a screen shot, (sorry, its not part of the PKM Standard Service) I am clever enough to say, YEAH ANGELINA , you're the winner!

I want to thank everyone for commenting and wishing me a happy birthday. So many great new blogs to check out. I love seeing what everyone is up to, sewing and gardening and well all creative endeavors.

It may be slim pickin's around here for a while, I'm throwing myself into a big project for Alex this week. Those sewing days are hard because of the no sharing photos.. what's a girl to do? You'll have to stick with random rabbity shots.. yes, Binnie is still here. We just can't seem to connect with our free days, Frankie and I. But she's going back. Frankie misses her and Binnie's ready to go. She's trying her best psychology on me, that little rabbit, she's scratched the crap out of me the past few days so I won't be broken hearted when she's gone. And it's working!!!


Ok, thanks again for playing along!

8 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Well Dadburnit! I missed you giveaway -- that's what I get for being so far behind!

Congrats to your winner and HAPPY Belated Birthday!!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Everyone loves PKM.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Happy Belated birthday!! Hey - are the tables turning? Am I becoming the Crappy Commenter??? I think that might be true. I've been working on a big sewing project also. One word of advice - don't sew the tip of your finger to the project...OK?

Congratulations to Angelina!!

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

5:52 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Damn life interfering with blogging, I didnt even see the contest! LOL

However, that prisoner sign? Scary.

(And Hapde Burfday if I missed that too!)

5:53 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

I think I missed the birthday post (?) sorry if I did. Happy Birthday Pam!
Have fun sewing.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Whoo whoo Angelina!!!

"PKM Standard Service"... YOU KILL ME!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

You made my day!!! that's not the first time you've made my day, either. Thank you so much!

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM - I missed the post, your birthday and a giveaway... *SOB*!

Hope your special day was wonderful!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older