Tuesday, May 06, 2008

How Cute is My Bunny?

Guest blogger Frankie McG

Well in fact my bunny is the bomb. She runs around in figure eight patterns, and has a freakish ability to jump. All the magazines and blogs say bunnies are delicate.. right! Recently I gave her a bath and she jumped out of the tub onto my back and took off to her new hiding place under my IKEA couch.

When I start to get ready for bed I put a towel on my bed and she stretches out her legs just like a dog. She never does it when my mom and dad are here, but I have the pictures to prove it!

I promise to start making a story book of Binzer’s hilarious actions. She is currently hiding under the bed with her head poked out to feel the space heater on her face. That crazy bunny.

Mom brought her timothy hay and she will not stop eating it; she’s turning out to be a fatty. I plan to be like that old lady in those commercials with the doggy stairs by the bed, only mine with be for the bunny. I also want to get her a collar when she matures. It's all about the accessories you know.

Well that about sums up the bunny and I this morning. I have essays to write and Family Guy episodes to watch. My last class is May 14th, the same day mom goes to market. It’s kind of a bummer, but at least I’ll get a present when she gets home! She's a great mom like that.


Xo my crafty homies!

19 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Our family bunny, Joe, is a very old man and he's always been very shy. We wonder if he wouldn't enjoy some company. A loppy eared bun, like yours, would be so much fun, if not for Joe, certainly for us.
Cheers for your last class!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, that might be your calling, writing story books based on the tales of Binzer. Might not be a bad idea, if you know what I mean. He is awfully, awfully cute! Enjoy seeing his pictures. Good luck with classes! Nancy in WI

9:14 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

We used to love our bunny Harvey so much. I would put him a leash and let him play out in the backyard, which made him leap for joy!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

So so cute. Our piggie liked timothy hay too.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Nichole Dirks said...

Your bunny is super cute and so funny. Love the pictures!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Oooh so snuggly!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

How sweet! She looks like the bunny in the book Leo the Lop that I use to read as a child! So sweet!

1:54 PM  
Blogger StitchinByTheLake said...

Seeing your bunny makes me want one. I don't think my husband would appreciate him as much as me but maybe if I beg? So, so sweet.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just love Binzer! How cute! My cat does that stretching of the back leg thing. It seems to be adorable, but yet uncomfortable. By the way, I have two of those magazines and love them. But I don't have the Designer's Quarters. Congrats on the quilt, it is gorgeous!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Binzer is an ideal pet. Quite unlike my dog Ozzie.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

How adorable!!! Love the story!

xo

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankie, did you hijack your mom's blog? Love the third photo... brown chicken brown cow. Stewie would like it too.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Chocolate Cat said...

That is one cute bunny! We had Bessie Bunny live with us once but not only did she dig to China under the house but I swear she was evil. Finally she ran away.....

10:32 PM  
Blogger Anne Heidi said...

Oh Binzer is just adorable! I just love her floppy ears. Our two bunnies, Snipp and Snapp sleep on their side with their legs stretched out, they look quilte comfy...

4:19 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Binzer is almost as cute as Melvin. ALMOST.
Can't wait to meet her! I love a gal with super long feet.

8:25 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

I wonder if Frankie will grow up to be a crazy bunny lady. I have a friend who is a crazy cat lady. :) Binzer is so adorable. I love her little face.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Frankie- your bunny's cuteness is absolutely frizzing my brain!!! Now I want one too. I love the pictures.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Frankie
If your bunny lies like that it means he is very very comfortable around you and trusts you which is why he never does it around your parents as he would not be so used to them, some rabbits never do it. Do you know if it is a boy or a girl ? If it's a boy you will soon find some more funny things they do :)

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older