Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Swoon Curious

Hi there friends, what have you been up to?  Lately it seems like I've been busy, I have a little bit of work, some weeks more than others, and then there's just stuff, you know, takes time, but isn't anything all that interesting.  

One thing that caught my eye this summer was the Summer Swoon Along.  I really love that quilt, the block is clever, and the piecing easy.. I've just never made one.  I have the 16 inch pattern, you can grab any of the many Swoon patterns over at Camille's site here.  There are a ton of totally cute patterns, but I'm sure you already know that.  Check out the #swoonquilt hashtag for some beautiful quilts. 

                                             Swoon Curious

I have all the beautiful Tanya Whelan Posie fabric just waiting for a great project, so I went for it.  I ordered the Barefoot Roses dot from Thimbleanna to use as my background. I plan on using the ginghams as that accent part of the star and then the pretty florals as the stars. Posie will be available later this year.  


Posie-Tanya Whelan

I made just one block for now, no rush right?  I have to cut a bunch of squares for my house quilt that I still want to blog all about, but that is means going through my scrap box for a nice mix of fabrics and I've been really lazy about doing it.    I have sewing motivation in spurts so I'm making the most of it when I do, and then I don't worry about it.  

Anyway you guys have been busy sewing and doing fun summer stuff, I see you on Instagram!!!  I hope you're all doing well.  So much intense weather everywhere I worry about friends near and far.  Sending my best wishes to you!!! xop

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty fabrics for the Swoon. You’ll have a beautiful project when done.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Step into the cozy realm of pamkittymorning where quilting dreams come to life, and the art of stitching takes center stage. Renowned for its dedication to the craft of quilting and creative expression, this platform is a haven for those seeking warmth in the embrace of handmade quilts. Beyond the fabric and stitches, pamkittymorning is setting sail into the seas of ship vehicle services. Envision a seamless integration of artistic finesse and logistical expertise, where the same dedication to crafting quilts extends to ensuring the secure and efficient shipping of vehicles. With pamkittymorning the concept of ship vehicle services becomes a journey through the quilted waves of logistics, promising not only the safe passage of vehicles but also an experience as creatively stitched and meticulously orchestrated as the quilting wonders celebrated within this cozy haven.





11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older