Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Pam Kitty Cute

Hi there!  Just popping in to show you the cute phone case I made yesterday.  Seriously simple and done so quickly!  The pattern is from Jennie at Clover and Violet, called the Phoebe phone and id case.  I've been wanting something to pop my debit card in when I went to the grocers.  I usually put it in my pocket along with my phone and list, which isn't always practical. I have been thinking about drafting up something but when I saw this little case I knew I'd hit the jackpot!

Phoebe Phone Case
 
I cut out the pieces and luckily I had everything I needed on hand.  Roseann had given me some cute deer buttons (they're really for scrapbooking, no holes) and I knew they'd be perfect for my project. 

Pheobe Phone Case
 
I got everything together I needed to assemble the case and then had to run some errands.. I kind of thought I wouldn't have time to finish it but I came back home but I put it together in less than an hour.  And that included fiddling with the Fabric-Tac that I used to glue down the deer and the Velcro tab on the flap.  (and watch TV, check Instagram etc)


Pheobe Phone Case
 
I used the size shown for the iPhone 6, although I have a Samsung Galaxy s6, it's in a chunky case so the fit was perfect.  Jennie provides a simple chart to plug in your phone dimensions and figure out what size to cut your pieces.  VERY CLEVER.  I attached a swivel hook for my keys or possibly I'll make a matching wrist strap for it.. who knows. It could happen. 
 
I'm really having fun just dorking around doing different things.  What are you up to?

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

This is really cute, Pam!! Love the size and fabric! Me, I tried 'free-motion' quilting for the first time. I was scared silly, but prevailed. It was just a baby size quilt and it turned out quite nice - but I think I will go back to just 'outlining' again, before trying 'free-motion' quilting again :)!

5:26 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Last hugs today for a while to my sweet Mt View crowd and then a boring afternoon down the 5 til we hit several hours of LA traffic. This is adorable little pouch, perfect even to tuck in a bigger bag when you are on the go! And the cutest fabric choices Pam.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this little clutch. The deer is sweet with your fabric. Hope we'll see some new Pam kitty fabric this spring.

7:18 AM  
Blogger lauraluvsloons said...

What a cute little phone pouch. That is just what I need for new LG smart phone I'm buying this spring ~ and perfect for the many Pam kitty fabrics in my stash.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older