Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Coffee

Can you believe it's going to be 2014 Wednesday? Where did this year go? Was it a great year for you? Can't wait to kick it to the curb?

COFFEE
 
So what are you plans for the week?  I keep saying I hope to do some sewing but so far I haven't done anything but sit in my room and look at my stuff.  But oh my gosh I've loved seeing everyone's projects. Once we start putting all the holiday stuff away and maybe we get a day or two of sunshine I'll perk up and get busy.   I have gone out in the yard and pulled weeds, payment for all the wonderful California weather, year round yard work.  I bought some bulbs on clearance and can't wait to put them in the ground. I've got my fingers crossed that we get some rain.  Our hills aren't green yet and it's nearly January!
 
I guess that's enough of the ramble today! Tell me what you're up to!!!xo
 
 

8 Comments:

Blogger PammieBRB said...

Happy New Year!! I say good riddance to 2013!
I like sitting and looking at all my stuff too!

4:53 AM  
Blogger Barbara McD said...

I'm exactly where you are when you say you just sit in your room and look at your stuff! I finished the last customer quilt at 3:00 on Christmas Eve afternoon and I haven't wanted to go back in there and get anything productive done since then! What a mess! The weather in South Alabama has been gloomy at best over the past week, so maybe, just maybe, if the sun will make an appearance in the next few days, I'll become inspired to go clean the clutter and start the new year on the right foot.

Then again, maybe not.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I did some stash building after Christmas holiday so I have organizing to do this week. Then I'll just sit and look at my stuff

5:03 AM  
Blogger dream quilt create said...

I'm looking forward to 2014, and a Happy New Year to you! I'm excited to sew in my remodeled sewing room. I'll be working on two gifts for the Birthday Club I joined, and then a tee shirt quilt for my son.

6:35 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Had a few quiet days this week so instead of finishing something I started Swoon. It's been wonderful to take my time, chose the fabrics for each block and sit and piece. But my quiet days end this afternoon hope this doesn't become a UFO I am loving this quilt already.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Those darn weeds! But I'll take warm sunny days with extra weeding over frigid temps and no gardening tasks.

Trying to end the year in an organized fashion, but so far, no luck.

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Starting my new year off a little early by catching up with my favorite blogs. Looking forward to seeing the little dress I think I saw I saw you post about on FB. So sorry to read about your sweet little dog. Wishing you the best New Year.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Sherry from Alabama said...

2013 was a great year for me and I expect the same for 2014! I'm putting my home back together today, sort of, since the Christmas rush is over, sort of. My grandbabies are coming back to my house for a few days before heading back up north.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older