Friday, January 20, 2012

TG.. well you know, it's Friday.

Hi there Friday, how are you? I've been looking forward to you all week. Which you know, for someone who's at home, seems weird. Isn't basically everyday Friday?

coffeekeeper

Didn't get a ton done this week. Still working on the little project with Elizabeth. She is using felt for little leaves, but I don't have any nice green felt, so I fused two layers of fabric, traced the leaf shape and then cut with my scallop scissors. So super cute right? Not my idea, just something I collected in my travels and stored away for use at a later date.

The scissors are amazing. You can find them here, and probably other places, but these for sure are the same as mine. They cut so nice and clean, right through those 2 fused fabrics.

Now, isn't that little framed initial and Coffee Break Buddy cute? Melissa sent them to me. You can find the tutorials over at her place.

Ok, peeps, hope you have a happy weekend! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Happy Friday Pam! Have a good weekend.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Stay warm and dry this weekend. And have a Happy Friday. (We don't have to deserve it to enjoy it, thank goodness.)

7:15 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Very cute!!! Is that a needle keep? I love that PKM fabric but you know that right?
I have tooltron scissors on my site too. A few of them. Not that color though. :)
Have a happy Friday!
Hugs
Sharon

10:58 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

So cute. Like eye candy.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older