Monday, June 14, 2010


Today I just have one thing and that is head on over to Elizabeth's.. she's sharing some BIG NEWS you don't want to miss! It's so exciting! Now get going! xo


Blogger Minick and Simpson said...

Wow! Can't wait to see what you make with it. Give my best to Elizabeth.

7:12 AM  
Blogger fiberdoodles said...

Now that is some exciting news! Have fun :0)

7:35 AM  
Blogger madrekarin said...

Oh, wow! Excellent news. :)

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Denise said...


8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping you're next!

8:29 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh my, I know you'll both have wonderful things to share soon!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the shout out--it's shaping up to be a pretty good Monday!

9:57 AM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Hee! That was fun news!!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older