Monday, February 22, 2010

OH. MY. GOSH.

Holy cow people!!!! What a weekend. First things first though. I want to say HI to anyone new coming to visit today! We All Sew has me on their list of favorite blogs this week and I'm completely thrilled! They've got all kinds of great information there so check it out!
So first off GET A LOAD OF THIS.. me and Susan Branch! This weekend was the Farmstand Show and it was a blast. She recognized me right off, which was a super thrill, like wow, famous Susan Branch recognizes totally-not-famous me! She's a completely nice person and I was so thrilled to chat with her. Especially when she was super busy! What a lovely hostess.


You can see some cute little videos (including one of me and Elizabeth) here on Susan Branch's you tube channel.







It was a darling venue, lots of cute things. Elizabeth and I each found a treasure to take home. And OHMYGOSH I had the best cupcake I ever ate there. Amy Bakes Cupcakes was there in her adorable little trailer. Seriously heavenly.



Gosh everyone was so cute I can hardly stand it. I had such a great time! Susan's friend Judy was there taking a bunch of photos so there should be some photos on her blog soon. I had such a great weekend. But enough gab for one day. I'll be back with more tomorrow!!! xo peeps!

24 Comments:

Blogger Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Oh Pam, you just have the most fun!!!

7:02 AM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Oh, I am so glad you had a great time...and to meet Susan is such a treat!

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, a pretty airstream! I'm commenting from mine right now, too! I'll have to look that one up in my membership book...

Sounds like a funtastic outing!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an exciting day!!! Susan Branch, cupcakes and shopping. I bet her booth was wonderful.
I love your blog, btw. I found you in the Blogging for Bliss book. I am blogless, but seriously thinking about starting one for myself.
Thanks for sharing!!!!!
mary

8:05 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Wow oh wow, what a fun weekend! And congrats on being listed on We All Sew! You go girl!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Ah, Hello-you ARE famous!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It WAS wonderful! And now I'm off to post what is basically a duplicate of yours.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Erika Mulvenna said...

Thanks for the We All Sew shout out. Yes, it does look like you had tons of fun at the Farmstand show!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Congrats on being listed on We all Sew!! Looks like you had a fun weekend!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Congratulations Pam! I would have been over th moon to meet Susan Branch! What a fun time you had.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

looks like you had quite a ball!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Actually... YOU just made We All Sew famous!!!

What a lovely weekend! I loved the tweets and the videos of Susan - made it feel like we were all there with you!

12:48 PM  
Blogger tina said...

I'm really grumpy today, vacay is a little over a week off, I've gained 10 pounds and there you are with photos of Susan Branch (woohoo) and a cupcake trailer. You know how you sometimes think you are born to the wrong family (well I do anyway!)....... I think I was born to the wrong friends. I would have ROCKED that trip! :) :)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

You are such a little fun maker! Ok so when we meet...and we will..I will be doing a post about meeting you. teehee. Congrats

Pat

3:13 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

What an amazing weekend!!! And you got to me THE Susan Branch!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Holy Cow. Susan Branch. Gotta love that. This looks like so much fun.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

OH WOW !!!! That's looks like SUCH a FUN day !!!!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

Be still my heart! Not only did you go to Susan Branch's show, but she recognized you to boot! Wow! I have been a big SB fan from way back...this is too much! WHY don't I live in California? I miss all the cool west coast haps!

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds AMAZING!!! And that cupcake...?! Lordy!

5:43 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Well, Kathi's pics really are better , but we get the idea ;-) Love how they used the little trailers for their stalls!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Eugenia said...

Oh my gosh. I so wanted to go but I was the preacher at my niece's wedding this weekend. Thank you for posting photos.

It was probably even better than I imagined.

8:08 PM  
Blogger jen. e said...

looked like tons of fun...btw....now i'm craving a cupcake. thanks :) xo

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Amy O'Kane said...

delighted to meeet you and happy you liked my cupcakes!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

But Pam- you ARE famous!

You can't do as many stunt sewing gigs as you do and not get noticed.

That looks like a fun sale.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older