Friday, December 04, 2009

Oh Dolly!

Or is it Oh Holly? What I do know is she's done it again! Dolly Dresses 2 and 3 are my favorites from Quilt Market. I may have mentioned it.. I'm not sure. Anyway starting today Holly will be featuring some of our favorite people. Hop on over to her blog and check it out. I'm going to go hug my Dolly Dresses book. And you know what's cool? You can print your own PDF of all the fabrics so you can get your shopping list in order. And seriously, can't wait to see what people are doing with that panel!!!
Now to wait till spring to get my hands on the fabric, that' s going to be rough. Have a good weekend peeps!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is such a cute quilt!

10:12 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

My goodness those fabrics are SWEET. What more could anyone need?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I know! She's really outdone herself with that fabric. Sooo hard to wait for it!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Material Girls said...

Can't wait for ours!!! Love, Love that fabric!!
Nadine

5:41 PM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Spring?? That is, like, EONS away!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I love this fabric... and SERIOUSLY... it should have "MADE ESPECIALLY FOR PAMKITTYMORNING" written on the selvage.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older