Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Cheery

So yesterday Elizabeth and I finally got out on a little road trip. Our friend Becky had written all about a new antiques store in Turlock and we decided to go check it out. We haven't been getting out and about like we have in the past. Weird. Elizabeth enjoyed the shopping and also the Chipotle lunch. I'm not going to lie, I loved it too! But ha, she didn't have her camera and I did. Before she knew I was going to take her picture she brought me this darling little snow girl.

It looks like my Christmas decorations are coming together here in the sewing room.



Happy Day my sweet peeps! xo

11 Comments:

Blogger alobsiger said...

Awwwww! Look at that cute face! And the snow girl is cute too. :-) So? What about the antique store?

6:04 AM  
Blogger jen. e said...

oh boy...i feel a road trip coming on..."HUBS GET THE CAR"! xo

7:43 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Well, drat!!! My sister and I were there yesterday and we missed you completely! How did we manage that? Did you check out the big antique store next door, also.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Awww, they are both so cute!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You're gonna pay for that! And here I was thinking you were taking a pic of your burrito.

10:24 AM  
Blogger rachel griffith said...

haha.
:)

adorable snowgirl.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

What a cute little snowgirl. Thanks for the candid shot :-) I'm sure Elizabeth will get you!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Aha, but where's the shelf???

2:06 PM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Mmmmmmmmmm. Burritos.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh good! You both got to go...so what did you buy? An inquiring mind wants to know. ;)

LOVE the snow girl! Too adorable!!!

xx
becky

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

therapeutics patientinfo broadening sharp exposition exogenous allotment equivalent tibet related complements
semelokertes marchimundui

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older