Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Apologies in Advance

This weekend we've been working in the yard, Bret and I. To be honest, mostly Bret. I've made more of a mess than help, too bad we don't have a green dumpster instead of just a green can for our compostable waste. There are a lot of yard clippings and weeds that need to go. We'll be knocking on the neighbors doors looking for green can space I suspect.

But onto the apology. There are going to be a lot of pictures like this coming. A lot. I love that digital macro feature on the camera, and I have so many plants on the verge of bloom. My little crabapple is already so pretty with its pink blossoms. My snowball will be covered again, first with the green clusters that turn white, then shower the patio with snowy petals. And my Fuji Cherry. I could cry over how beautiful it was last year. I took hundreds of photos of those blossoms. They were incredible.

So yes, I'll give my apologies in advance.. you'll soon tire of these and roll your eyes at each new round of photos. Sorry my little blossoms. Sorry.



7 Comments:

Blogger Sew Create It - Jane said...

Don't worry I love seeing the flowers...and I love my macro feature on my digital camera too so I completely understand!

1:35 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

so pretty. so pretty. ::drool::

3:54 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

I can't imagine anyone not wanting to see your beeyyootttiiffuulll pictures. We are still in winter mode here with snow on the ground and weather.com calling for snow tonight and a wintery mix tomorrow. We'll see, but it IS cold. :)

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos little Pammie Poo. You are becoming quite the photographer : )

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your photos would be much prettier if you and Bret came to my house and did some of that yard work. Course you'd need a trailer to haul all my yard-crap away.

Oh all right - work in your own yard. Pifff. Your photos are BEAUTIFUL and keep em coming!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

dang it. Lost my original message.

LOVE the pictures. I always enjoy seeing what's going on in other people's gardens.

I'm actually just in here for a quick bite to eat, then back to my blueberries.

Happy gardening!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come prune and weed my yard! This looks wonderful.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older