Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Morning!

Blogger was very kind to me this morning and allowed me this picture the very first time I tried to load it. Ahh blogger, don't go soft on me now. Everyone has been enjoying some snowy weather so I wanted to capture the steam rising off my coffee this morning but alas, no luck. We had frost .. not like that's anything to write home about. It didn't even stay on the neighbors roof long, nor did it nip any of my frost tender plants. Needless to say our weather has been colder, but still mild compared to other parts of the country.
But anyway.. its a good cup of coffee, so I'll leave it stand. This morning I'm meeting Sandy and meeting up with a friend. We're going to meet and greet and even do some running around. It will be a fun outing. Then home to do some sewing. I have some fabrics on my ironing board that want to be made into a purse, and yesterday I said I'd make a sample skirt for the shop, so tomorrow I'll pick that up. Melissa agreed to cut it out and I said I'd sew it. Its a cute skirt and I'll give you a peek when it's done.
So that's about it my friends. I am glad for the extra time this morning to peek into blogland and also into my backyard at all the new birds coming through. I need to make time for some binoculars and the field guide. Congratulations to Bethany on her television appearance yesterday. Her segment on Craftlab was poised and confident. And now.. I better finish getting ready. I wish you all a creative day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Happy Zombie said...

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD! When I emailed you my Snow Day photo collection (and my cup of coffee for you on my patio table)... I had not yet seen your blog! I put my photo on my blog and you can clearly see that GMTA!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Sounds like the perfect day to me! Thanks for visiting my blog today. You've got a great site. Looks like I've got alot of reading and gawking to do over all your fun projects... (love that Happy Zombie. What a goofball!)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

When I was in California and never got snow I always looked forward to the frost. It's so sparkly and crisp. Enjoy it!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older