Saturday, November 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Frankie

In just a few minutes, my beautiful, funny, smart daughter will be 19. I can hardly believe that this grown woman could be my child. That I would be so lucky, that things could turn out so well.

Happy Birthday Frankie. You've made me so proud to be your mom.
Kick some birthday ass my dear!


Anonymous latebloomer said...

Happy Birthday, Frankie!!! You're the BEST!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Happy Birthday Frankie! What a nice tribute from your mom... it says a lot about you!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous jenny holiday said...

Happy Bday Frankie! Hope you guys have a fun day!!

Your mom is a crack up!!

xoxo Jenny in Jersey

10:13 AM  
Blogger Vintage Collage & Quilts said...

Have a fun b-day week Frankie!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older