Sunday, November 20, 2022

Shark Tank Shark

 Fun times lately in PamKittyVille.  My friend Jodie, long time quilt market pal and all around fantastic person, sent me her amazing pattern Shark Tank.  Maybe it was because I could not stop commenting on it.  I mean it, couldn't love it more.  It really brought back so  many memories about when Jaws first came out in 1974.  We all loved the movie so much, and my father, my brother and sister and I would put up a fin and make the shark music in a way that I am sure was so annoying to just about anyone around us.  I mean we did it for years.  My Aunt Mary Jane game me a shark necklace even. Insanity.  

Ric Rac Shark Tank

But back to the shark I made.  I totally love it. What will I do with a shark? Who even knows, it was just so much fun to make.  This is the jumbo size, the pattern comes in several sizes and the smallest looks like it would make an adorable pin cushion for your shark loving friends.  

Ric Rac Shark Tank

Took my shark downtown and held it up like it's the catch-of-the-day in front of the @onlyup_team mural on 2nd street in Livermore. My shark has a cute smile.  And some side-eye but you can't tell, just know it's there.   

You should follow Jodie in Instagram, she has a great staff meeting every week.  And she's got a ton of cute patterns if you like making toys. 

Ric Rac Shark Tank

SEE I WAS NOT EVEN KIDDING.

vintage shark necklace

Love you guys.  Hope you're doing well!   Have a good week everyone! xop

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best! What a fun story

4:50 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So cute __ and some very fun fabric from deep in your stash!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love seeing your beautiful fabric again - and the cute shark you made.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I can't say I generally like sharks, but that one is adorable!! Jodie's patterns are great :) xx

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Ahitra said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older