Monday, April 20, 2020

Hidden in Plain Sight: A PamKittyMorning Story


Hi there friends, how are you?  Hangin in there?  We're still sheltering in place here in PamKittyVille, how about where you are?  I hope you're finding what you need at the store and some how getting through it all. We are doing ok, saw Frankie across her garage the other day, dropping stuff off and picking up stuff.  

When I first started this post LAST WEEK, I was about to begin searching for something in my house.  What a clever title.  I typed it in and I was feeling smug, thinking I would find it right off. I knew I had it,and double checked my blog posts to find a picture to make sure, and I was  convinced I knew right where it was. But like all smug prideful thoughts, I COULD NOT FIND IT.  I'm not going to go into the measures I went thru to find it either, as it took a while week for me to just give up (for now).  (temporarily)DEFEATED. 

But also I did manage to get some stuff done.  I made myself sit down and put these blocks together.  I really love the quilt, and while the contrast between lights and darks isn't great, I love how it turned out, even the big contrast red blocks.  I need to find a big chunk of batting around here and get it quilted.  I think I will do it myself, in a simple grid pattern.  The design lends itself to that that. No need to mark it.  

IMG_20200415_151826_668

Another thing I did for fun last week was stitch up this cute teapot.  It's from Ayumi Mills Pink Penguin blog, you can find it here.  Here blog post shows how to make it with freezer paper piecing, and I tried kind of a hybrid version of that and paper piecing.  I should have taken the time to just use the freezer paper method as it would have been much easier.  I'm not getting any smarter with age I'm afraid.  I really love it though, it's quite a jaunty little block.  I was inspired by The Sunny Day Supply little tea cup cozy, you can see that on instagram here. Everything Ayumi and the SunnyDay girls make is so charming and inspiring.  I could look at their photos all day. Pretty photos really make me happy.  

Pink Penguin TeaPot

While browsing around on Instagram's explore feature, I a saw the cutest cross stitch by NeedleWork Press.  You can find it on Facebook, it's a free pattern. Probably like a lot of you, I cross stitched A LOT before I got into quilting.  I loved it.  

Needlework Press

Dug through all my old cross stitch supplies and found all the floss and and a piece of aida and started stitching today.  UGH.  MY EYES.  They just don't see like they used to.  That's how far I got before I just had to say uncle.  Even with my glasses it was a challenge and that's 14 count aida! Still it's such a charming little project, not to big, and I hope you take a peek at it over on their Facebook page or on Instagram

That's what I've been up to.  What about you? Hope you have some sunny weather to perk up the days.  I'm enjoying the backyard before it gets scorched by the sun.  We put the umbrellas out and cushion on the swing and it's delightful.  I'm headed out there to work on some binding.  Hope you're well.  xop

4 Comments:

Blogger sink dish washing said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:06 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

I have started to do cross stitching again after mannny years. Yeah, I couldn't see the 14 count either. Then I saw a You Tube video by Anna of Anna and G and she was using magnifying glass that she talked about. I ordered it from Amazon and I use it constantly with my reading glasses too. I back to doing a craft I love!

7:53 AM  
Blogger ROSELINE DAVIDSON said...







i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346












































































































































































hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

1:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do follow Pat and I've started following several after being introduced to them on this tour!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older