Monday, April 06, 2020

Monday


Morning friends, how are you? I think by now almost everyone is on a shelter in place protocol now right?  Are you doing ok?  I hope you have everything you need to get through it. I have lots of fabric and plenty of thread so I should be fine.  I hope you are too.  

I've managed the tiniest bit of sewing, I admire how much people are getting done.  I just don't have the attention span for it.  I finished my binding from last weeks post, just waiting for a nice day to find a place to grab a photo. 

Here are the blocks I have completed since we last met here over coffee.  Well coffee for me anyway! They're all cute blocks, trying to decide which ones to make is hard. 

Garden tools/ Ellis and Higgs pattern


ellis and higgs block


ellis and higgs block

One left, here's the layout of what I have made.  I love it all so far, and I'm thinking of something pink for the bottom corner.  Can't decide what, I have a wheelbarrow left, but I'm not sure if I want that to be pink.  There will be plenty of green once the 'lawn' strips go between the rows.  Oh well plenty of time to think about it.  I could move it all around and put the mole in the center!  I DON'T KNOW! Mostly I should chose something simple, because my brain and attention span aren't working at full power.  

ellis and higgs blocks

Any plans for this week? Are you sewing a lot? Reading? Working in your yard?  We had some nice weather and I was able to go out and enjoy some sun.  I refilled my bird feeders, but I'm running  low on  seed , hoping to make it till the time I can shop again.  

All you people who are out there creating and decorating and gardening, I appreciate your Instagram photos so much.  They're so cheery.  

Stay safe friends.  I hope you are well.  xop

4 Comments:

Blogger Tami Von Zalez said...

Adorable blocks in the same colorway as your blog! I am taking advantage of this time to move quite a few projects through the pipeline. Just completed a flimsy for the state fair and will be marking quilting lines today (after my remote work day is done).

7:57 AM  
Blogger Rani said...

I want to do a personal project but I've been making masks, all day, every day. It's exhausting. I look forward to making something for myself! Stay safe and healthy.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Such cute blocks, Pam! Hoping to make some of these soon too - love Nadra's patterns. Our back deck and chairs have been pressure washed and ready to sit with a coffee, but this morning we had a thick frost again, so it will have to wait a bit longer for that :)! I'm so thankful for my sewing room and that I can pretend, just for a little while, that all is well again in this world. Praying for everyone's safety.

5:52 PM  
Blogger MomW said...

Very fun fabric line. Love what you did with it!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older