Thursday, March 19, 2020

Shelter in Place:Day 3

Hi friends, how's it going?  Same old thing here, wandering around, watching the birds, some sewing, thinking about sewing, refreshing my Instagram feed and worrying about the supply chain for goods. 
 
Last night Bret went up to the market around 8 when we figured most people wouldn't be there.  I had been thinking about how all the fresh produce was gone for the last week or so, and wondered if that was going to be our new normal for a while.  But he came home with 2 nice big heads of cauliflower and I couldn't be more grateful. There was some restocking and the shelves weren't completely empty and I felt a lot better about the situation.

gratitude
 
Today I saw 3 women friends walking down the street enjoying the sunshine and getting  some fresh air.  They were walking apart as the CDC guidelines suggest so good for them! Earlier this week I saw a mother with a toddler in a stroller and a 5 or 6 year old trailing behind,  taking a daily walk.  I was on the porch and waved at the kids, and it really cheesed the toddler off.  I could see her gesturing to the mother and looking at me and clearly was mad I was waving.  The kid following wasn't too pleased either and no one waved so lets just say I did what any old crone on the porch would do and waved some more. 
 
Anyway on day three  I'm thinking about how grateful I am to have a nice fresh cauliflower to eat. In fact it might have been the best cauliflower I have ever eaten. I have some sewing to work on, my people are healthy and it's sunny out.  I hope you are well friends. 

6 Comments:

Blogger Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I am glad Bret was able to find you some cauliflower. Our store shelves are empty of some things and have plenty of other, less common, things. There is plenty to for everyone. Everybody is trying to stock up in any contingency. Good for you for waving. Waving from a distance is about the only contact with our neighbors we are going to get for a while. I wave too.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

What lovely cauliflower. I'm always happy when I find produce from California - my DIL always tells me it is the best - so there you go :)! I would have done what you did - waved some more. We need more smiles going around. We are all fine here - though I worry about some family members that still have to go into work each day. Stay safe!

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Martha said...

Hi Pam! I’m ‘next door’ in Fremont and am slowly getting accustomed to the shelter in place. I’m enjoying spending more time in my sewing room and decided I need to watch less news. I do get out daily for a nice long walk around the neighborhood. It does feel a little strange when you see someone down the block cross the street so they don’t have to get too close... social distancing in the extreme. It’s all good ... we all need to do our part. We’ll get through this! Stay well! Your posts are always a bright spot in any day! :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger Kaaren said...

I defrosted a small piece of pork and crocked it for hours in a concoction of stuff from the pantry which made a keto friendly pork stew. Then, after Ii pulled it apart I added half a head of shredded cabbage. OMG it was SO good. If I'd seen it in a recipe, I would likely have gone quickly past, but necessity forced me to new thinking!

9:00 AM  
Blogger ROSELINE DAVIDSON said...







i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346












































































































































































hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Polymorphen said...

Very nnice post

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older