Friday, September 04, 2015

How now...

How did the week go?  Mine went fast, whoosh and then FRIDAY! I hardly remember the days.  What about for you?


Brown Cow
 
Midweek I was so excited, after writing about my desire for a cow like Lori's I had found one on ebay,   bought it, and finally it arrived.  My treasure was wrapped up tight, and I carefully cut the tape and peeled off the bubble wrap.  I  could hardly wait to get a photo, so excited to share my cow. But first.. I thought I need to plan on which fabric I'll use for the pincushion.
 
That's when I realized it.  I'm not always good with details.  Oh well, she's cute, right?
 
Happy weekend friends! Be safe! xo

11 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Yep, you and me both. Love your little cow, though!

5:54 AM  
Blogger donna said...

Aww your cow is so cute.
Hugs
donna

5:55 AM  
Blogger folksmith said...

maybe you will have to improvise and make a stuffed yo-yo and glue it to it's back. so cute.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your cow, even with out a pin cushion.

8:01 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

This made me laugh with my coffee Pam. A good start to the day for sure!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

Is it a little goat? It's cute so who cares, right? Have a great weekend!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Hurry!!! She needs a friend:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Darling-Rempel-Ceramic-Milky-Rosy-Cheeked-Cow-Planter-Diamond-Pottery-Co-/252068392112?hash=item3ab0726cb0

9:46 AM  
Blogger krislovesfabric said...

Thanks for the chuckle :) It is cute, and I'll bet you could still add the pinnie anyway...

11:22 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

It is still very cute!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Cutest cow ever! I hope you have a name picked out for your little moo moo!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

Ha! too cute. Really.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older