Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Rose Mille, Stillwater Minnesota

One of the fun things we did on my vacation in Minnesota  was head over to Stillwater and visit Rose Mille Studio.  Linda is very good to me on my visits, and she indulges me  in all kinds of delightful trips out and about.  

RoseMille1
 
It was fun to talk to Michelle, the owner of Rose Mille, it all seemed so familiar and it turns out she was here in California down in Willow Glen for a while. We had a great time talking about the area and old placed that we loved to go. 

RoseMille2
 
There are so many treasures here, I can't even begin to list them off. 

RoseMille3

This bowl! All the sweet little stamens you could need.  I would have loved to sit and make some pretty paper flowers while I was there.  There was so much beautiful crepe paper there just waiting!

RoseMille4

I managed to clear out a lot of those little posies on the top tier.  I have a soft spot for those little colorful bouquets, and while I've had them in many colors, they just make me feel happy when I see them.

RoseMille5
 
I came home with a little bag of goodies of course.  I'll get a picture of those soon, but they're wrapped so sweetly I just can't bear to open it all up.
 
For people attending Quilt Market, I think Michelle said she was having a booth there.. and of course for spring.. you can head over to the shop, just follow along with Michele on Facebook, her website or blog and get the real scoop.
 
Ok peoples! I'm headed over to Holly's today. Should be a fun day at the studio and maybe even an outing! See ya later! xo

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

This store and website is amazing! This is exactly the stuff that makes my heart go pitter patter. Thanks so much for sharing this incredible find.

5:02 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh dear, I think this is going to be a dangerous place for me! Have fun today.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

That sounds like a fun shop!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Missenota aka Kristin S. said...

Thanks for reminding me I want to go visit there again!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good recommendation is usually bound to become ignored, other then that is no motive to not provides it.
model jaket kulit korea murah di bali
jual jaket murah model harley dari riau
trend jaket kulit polos murah ala papua

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older