Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday

Good morning! Today is my last full day in Minnesota.  The weather has cooled way down and is absolutely perfect.  We are headed out to the Minnesota State Fair today, and this cool weather will make the day a lot more fun. Can't wait to see some quilts and animals and best thing ever, my friend Roseann.

Tomorrow I head back home to my sweet little family but I am sad to leave Linda behind. Happily,  I will see her again in May when I am back for Quilt Market.
 
Hope you are all doing well. You can find ridiculous pictures of my Minnesota vacation on instagam. Mark has been entertaining us with shark adventures, which are cracking me up. We've seen some pretty fun things on this trip. Its been a super fun time.
Ok miss you peeps. Xo
 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jackie Vanderhorst said...

Hi. Love your blog, I have my morning coffee with you. A supe great quilt shop in Iowa is Windmill Quilts in Pella , Iowa. Stop if you can. No, I dont own it, I just spend my money there.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Live a Colorful Life said...

The Minnesota State Fair is amazingly awesome! My brother-in-law lives just a couple of blocks from the fairground.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love seeing your different 'mug' pictures. I too usually have mine while reading your blog. Enjoy the rest of your holiday!!

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older